The Model Classrooms Project (MCP) Video Academy
The Model Classrooms Project (MCP) Video Academy includes more than 20 videos in which every aspect of the Model Classrooms Project is explained in manageable 15 - 30 minute clips. The Video Academy is an ideal means of reinforcing expertise gained during live MCP training sessions as well as an effective, incremental approach to introducing MCP strategies to educators who have not participated in live training.
Individual teachers, team members, instructional and peer coaches and administrators will discover ways to utilize the videos to learn, implement, review and refine instructional techniques. The result will be increasingly effective instruction, higher levels of student engagement and more desirable levels of rigor throughout the campus. And with 24/7 on demand access for an entire school year, this approach to professional learning is incredibly cost effective.
- More than 20 videos packed with information, each running 15 – 30 minutes;
- Downloadable handouts to accompany each video;
- Complete coverage of all aspects of the MCP;
- On demand service with 24/ 7 access;
- Availability for an entire school year.
And now, Strategies in Action: a growing series, designed to help you visualize what implementation looks like in the classroom. Strategies in Action video clips are brief examples of teachers using MCP strategies, to help you see what implementation could look like in your classroom.
- To hit personal instructional targets;
- To increase the instructional coaching capacity of individuals on a campus;
- To reinforce continuity of instructional strategies and language within a staff;
- To provide ongoing, job embedded professional learning.
Click here to go to the Video Academy Table of Contents & Sign In.
Click here to request more information on pricing and how to enroll your campus in the Model Classrooms Project Video Academy.