Your cart is currently empty
Create rubrics and product guides for authentic assessment.
Imagine rubric writing software that:
- is easy to use;
- walks you through the creation of rubrics and product guides in a step by step fashion;
- provides lists of ideas for student products in four learning styles, with the ability to add your own;
- includes banks of modality specific parts and attributes to build crystal clear performance standards.
Then, add to that:
- state standards in a data base format, built in for ready reference; links to all states' standards pages with a function to paste directly into your rubric;
- the ability to add rating columns, with a long list of header ideas, and the ability to add your own;
- control of font style, color, and size;
- the ability to add bullets in several formats;
- the option to build a bank of content standards to define the required subject based information that should be incorporated within your product.
Multi-user licensing now available.
Not convinced? Click here to download a FREE 10 DAY TRIAL
Windows XP and above;
MacintoshOS 10.1.3 and above with Java 1.4.
256 MB Ram